Join us and you’ll become part of our team, that works together to provide the best quick service, family restaurant experience – by far. If you’ve visited one of our restaurants before, you’ve probably got some idea of what’s involved in working here. But you might not realise the variety and scope of the role. We want every McDonald’s customer to have a brilliant experience, every time they visit. That means hot food in a clean and friendly restaurant. As a Crew Member, you’ll make it happen, whether you’re preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers’ needs.
What’s in it for me :
- A Competitive rate of pay
- Flexible shifts to give the work life balance needed
- Guaranteed hour contracts
- Free meal allowance
- Team socials and lifelong friends
- Number of promotional opportunities
We also offer:
- Service awards
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Performance related pay rises
- High street shopping discounts
- Free employee assistance helpline, to tackle whatever life throws at you
- Apprenticeship opportunities up to degree level
- Pension contributions
- Free Parking available at most stores
Quite simply, you’ll be working in our fast moving, high energy environment and we’re looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and make them feel valued.
We have an excellent training and development system so no previous experience required as you will be given full training in all areas by our restaurant training teams
To join us as a Crew Member you’ll need to be confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people. Friendly, courteous and helpful behaviour. Ability to effectively communicate. You’ll also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of quality and service as well as cleanliness. The ability to maintain high energy levels, your appearance should be smart and clean, and finally use of your own initiative, whilst working in a great team environment.