Website Marks and Spencer
Working closely with the Head of Content and the wider content team, the photography producer will be responsible for briefing and managing editorial, publications and social photography shoots, from putting together suitable teams to raising and managing the POs and managing the workflow of imagery through the wider business.
- That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet.
- There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer strives to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Join us and make an immediate impact.
- M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era.
- We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk smart/flexible working.
- Consulting with producers and allocating art resources across multiple projects
- Constantly and proactively seek to improve the production processes, tools, and pipelines for multiple photography disciplines
- Looking after digital assets within the food marketing team
- Managing finances within the photography department and working with the photography teams across the business to identify efficiencies in asset production
- Briefing, organising and attending editorial photo-shoots
- Managing and scheduling multiple departments within the art team, while ensuring that detailed milestones are agreed upon and delivered
- Helping to structure and support outsourcing requirements
- Managing several projects at once, anything between 5-50 shoots at any one time
- Writing shoot confirmations and updating shoot status charts
- Checking high-res assets for file naming, adherence to brief, rejecting where necessary
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in photographic or video production
- Able to juggle multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working with content management systems and archive systems
- Creative eye for detail and love of food and food photography a bonus, but not essential
Company: Marks and Spencer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here