About the job
Based at our warehouse in Motherwell
Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 – 19:30
Rate of pay:
Do you want to be responsible for the processing of rework stock using both speed and accuracy? Join our Quality team as an Coordinator.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for accurately working to measured and detailed specifications ensuring a timely and smooth flow of goods through the department and back into stock.
- Have great communication skills ensuring employees have a full understanding of the objectives of the Next Safety Policy
- Have a level of flexibility across the department and even across sites.
- Have experience within a similar role within the business
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- High level of attention to detail in all functions of the role
- Ability to work accurately at speed and under pressure
- Have the ability to be accurate when numerical filing
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
- Sharesave scheme
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria’s Secret products
- Monthly performance related bonus
- Subsidised restaurants
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Free on-site parking
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Hot deals and exclusive offers from over 3,500 retailers through Perks at Work
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by sending an email to [email protected] and including ‘Workplace Adjustments’ in the subject line, or by calling us 01977 327 900 and leave a voicemail.