About the job
6hrs p/w; Mon 08:30 – 15:00.
Rate of pay from £6.89 – £9.50 per hour.
Working as part of a fast-paced store team, your top priority will be to efficiently process our products so that they are available to customers as quickly as possible. When you’re needed to work on the salesfloor, your outstanding customer service skills will shine through. In return for bringing your best self and a great attitude to work, we will invest in you and your development from day one
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times.
- To be a successful Delivery Assistant you will have perfect stock available for our customers by:
- Accurately processing stock quickly and to the highest standard, which includes scanning, unpacking, hanging, size cubing and putting stock away
- Ensuring all stock is gorgeously presented and put onto the sales floors or away in the stockrooms correctly
- Keeping operational areas of the store clean, tidy and organised
- Offering fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front areas of the store, working on the sales floor as needed
- Working as part of the store team, reporting to one of our Coordinators or Managers
We’ll offer amazing benefits (see list further below)
- A great communicator who is friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days
- Accurate, thorough and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- You take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy, pace and enthusiasm
- Happy to work on your own and keep yourself busy
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile for your team and our customers
- Enjoy taking control of your own development
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment.
This role is not one we would typically consider for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route due to, for example, the relevant Home Office requirements on skills level, not being met. Candidates are therefore encouraged to consider their own right to work options without Next sponsorship
Our in store recruitment team will review the successfully completed online applications – those that match the job criteria closest will be contacted to arrange a Telephone or Video Interview so we can have a chat to find out more about you as a person. This may progress to an instore Assessment.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
- Recognition and rewards for doing a great job and achieving great results
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria’s Secret products
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- 75% off a generous (optional) working wardrobe allowance to buy clothes to wear for work
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Hot deals and exclusive offers from over 3,500 retailers through Perks at Work
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Sharesave scheme
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Life assurance
- You can register for a discounted health plan for you and your family
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by sending an email to [email protected] and including ‘Workplace Adjustments’ in the subject line, or by calling us 0116 284 2612 and leave a voicemail.