Website The Open University
The Open University is the UK’s largest university, a world leader in flexible part-time education combining a mission to widen access to higher education with research excellence, transforming lives through education.
- We particularly welcome interests which enhance our existing areas of research, especially in complex dynamics.
- You will be expected to contribute to the delivery of our existing modules as well as to the development of new teaching materials. Other criteria are set out in the Job-Related Information.
- The School provides a friendly and flexible working environment, where diversity is celebrated and welcomed. It holds an Athena Swan Silver award for its work in promoting gender equality.
- Further information about the School is available at https://www.open.ac.uk/stem/mathematics-and-statistics/.
Qualification & Experience:
- The School of Mathematics and Statistics at the Open University is seeking a Lecturer in Pure Mathematics
- We also require excellent teaching and communication skills.
- The successful candidate will have a PhD (or equivalent) and a proven track record of research in pure mathematics, indicating potential for future excellence.
Company: The Open University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milton Keynes, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here