Firstly, we’ve got big ambitions for our colleagues and the future of the organisation. These include our vision that inclusion and accessibility drive every conversation we have and every decision we make. We want our workforce to fully represent the communities and customers we serve, because a diverse business is a better business. We value every colleague, their diversity and the contribution that they make. When we say you’re welcome at Openreach, we really mean it.
- Support to the commercial govermance of CE (Chief Engineer) suppliers – tracking partner spend & synthetics conducting value for money analysis as required by the Chief Engineer.
- Monitoring and reporting on partner operational performance, identifying and challenging trend in their operational area, and escalating issues of underperformance to the Business Operations & Innovation Manager when required.
- Monitoring and reporting partner performance via system Dashboards.
- Providing tactical reporting strategic and operational insight.
- Delivery of CE Partner sourcing governance – cross lob engagement, SOR (Statement of requirements) and trial support, and on-boarding to land efficiencies and best practice across the wider OR teams.
- Supporting delivery of Partner change programmes and efficiencies –to help the CE innovation team with supplier adoption of new initiatives and new techniques.
- Tracking partner safety and quality issues from operational teams in CE regions, identifying and challenging trend, and escalating to BO&I Manager where appropriate.
- Openreach Limited runs the nation’s digital network. We play a key role in British society, helping homes, schools, hospitals, broadcasters, government, businesses and more connect to the world.
- And we’re on a mission – to make the country’s digital network services faster, better and more affordable.
- Our people are experienced, resourceful and innovative, working on vital projects that help support the nation at work, in learning, on the move, at rest, at play, in emergencies and much more.
- So if you’d like to be a part of an exciting organisation that’s making a real difference, why not join us today?
- You can read more here about working at Openreach.
- We’re a wholly owned subsidiary of BT Group, and our customers are the 640+ communications providers who sell phone, broadband and Ethernet services to homes and businesses.
Qualification & Experience:
- The ability to brief verbally, visually and in written form to persuade and influence at the Senior Manager level.
- Data analysis skills and experience (Excel) with strong numerical and commercial experience.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrable communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- General business and management experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here