Website The Open University
The Open University is the UK’s largest university, a world leader in flexible part-time education combining a mission to widen access to higher education with research excellence, transforming lives through education.
- Responsibilities will include: contributing to the undergraduate degree by working on the development and presentation of undergraduate law modules; conducting research which will enhance the research profile of the Law School; developing tutors; supporting students and play a full part in the academic life of the Law School.
- Clear evidence of the ability to structure and write complex law teaching and assessment materials in English for online asynchronous delivery in an accurate, accessible and engaging manner suitable for students with a wide range of prior learning experiences.
- Demonstrable potential and willingness to produce high quality legal research, scholarship or engage in knowledge exchange activity.
- An English undergraduate law degree or equivalent.
- A Postgraduate qualification or equivalent.
- Undergraduate teaching experience in higher education reflecting the ability to teach one or more of the following subjects:
- Land Law,
- Tort Law,
- Trust Law,
- Criminal law
- Public and criminal law and practice,
- Private client law and practice,
- Commercial law and practice.
- An ability to work effectively both with other academics and with academic support staff in module and project teams, forming good working relationships.
Qualification & Experience:
- Colleagues wellbeing and development is at the forefront of our culture.
- We embrace diversity and recognise and reward our employees for the fantastic work they do.
Company: The Open University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milton Keynes, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here