Website University Of Salford
In the Directorate of Marketing, Recruitment and External Relations, we are responsible for the core range of activities that promote and engage with our external environment and stakeholders. This includes both prospective and current students, businesses and our local community. Made up of Marketing and Communications, Student Recruitment and Outreach and External Relations teams, we work together to plan and deliver key activities that support the University’s ambitions for growth, diversity and an increased profile.
- Our student population is already incredibly diverse, and we want to ensure this is reflected across our colleague profile as well.
- With over 200 languages spoken across Greater Manchester, we want to create an inspirational, inclusive learning and working environment, celebrating the diversity of our University community in our everyday conversations.
- To help you, we have wide ranging colleague support networks, promoting awareness events throughout the year and giving you the opportunity to share your experiences with others.
- Our extensive faith centre facilities reflect our continuing commitment to support the student and colleague experience and the beliefs and values you bring to our community.
- With impeccable organisational and investigation skills, and with a keen eye for detail, you will research, make sense of and prepare communications for a variety of diverse audiences, both internally and externally to the organisation.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone that can work magic with words, work well under pressure and understands the importance of great stakeholder management.
- As an outgoing, sociable person, building and maintaining relationships is a key aspect of the role.
- You will be responsible for protecting and promoting the reputation and profile of the Salford Business School and of the University regionally, nationally and internationally.
- A key element of all our roles is to contribute to our thinking and be challenging on how Salford can transform the way it addresses equity disparities, embraces diversity and becomes more inclusive.
- If you fancy a chat about the role or have some questions then please contact Maria Dickinson, Senior Communications Manager at [email protected].
Qualification & Experience:
- Putting us well and truly on the map!With strong communication and interpersonal skills, together with confidence and professionalism, your responsibility is for the design and development of media and PR strategies which support the school and key research areas.
Company: University Of Salford
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salford, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here