Website Surrey County Council
As a Locality Early Help Advisor you will join our Early Help and Partnerships team reporting to the Early Help Partnerships Team Manager.
- As a Locality Early Help Advisor you will join our Early Help and Partnerships team.
- The team is part of the Early Help directorate and are based centrally in Leatherhead with each Locality Early Help Advisor working within a local quadrant, alongside Parenting Coordinators and Family Centre Advisors.
- The service has a role to promote and embed the Helping Families Early Strategy and Family Resilience model across the Surrey wide partnership so that children and young people have the opportunity to reach their potential and are supported to grow and achieve within their own families.
- You will work with schools within your quadrant to develop an early help offer for families to ensure they receive the right help, in the right way at the right time and reduce the need for them to refer children to statutory services.
- You will support schools to complete early help assessments and undertake ‘team around the family’ meetings.
- The role does not involve direct work with the families, though at times you may be expected to speak to families as part of the support to the school.
- The role of the locality Early Help Advisor is to support and assist schools to identify appropriate help for children and their families that are in their school.
Qualification & Experience:
- High level verbal, written and communication skills
- Experience of building and maintaining successful working relationships and a commitment to working in partnership to support our children, young people and families
- Have the ability to plan your work using your own initiative
- Have a good knowledge of the Early Help Assessment process and ‘Team around the Family’ working with children and families
- Have good IT skills
Company: Surrey County Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here