Website Transport for Greater Manchester
As a Customer Support Officer, you will form part of the Customer Contact Centre team for Transport for Greater Manchester. Acting as the first point of contact for customers and stakeholders you will handle all queries and requests received into the TfGM Contact Centre, via telephone or in writing. These include issuing travel passes, making Local Link journey reservations, Contactless Payments enquiries, Journey planning advice and much more. No two days are ever the same! You will be part of a friendly dynamic team with a varied skill set who provide efficient, friendly customer service and advice.
- Commitment to learning and personal development and upskilling with reimbursement of professional fees, where essential to the role
- Generous pension scheme contributions
- We promote good physical and mental health and can provide additional support to staff via our employee assistance programme when required
- We need people who are passionate about achieving targets, as we pride ourselves in hitting our daily KPIs.
- You will be able to work flexibly on a rota system between 7am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 8pm at weekends for which you will receive 12.5% shift allowance.
- Transferable skills which we are seeking include excellent written and verbal communication, the ability to work using several different systems at the same time, a strong team player with the ability to work effectively on an individual basis and have the willingness to continually develop and learn.
Qualification & Experience:
- Successful candidates will be provided with a full training programme and a “buddy” to help integrate into the dynamic working contact centre environment.
- If you believe you have the skills and experience required for this role, we would like to hear from you!
Company: Transport for Greater Manchester
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here