Website Twinkl Educational Publishing
Twinkl is the largest digital educational publisher in the UK and one of the largest in the world. We’re passionate about helping educators on a global scale and our teacher-created resources provide schemes of work, lesson planning and assessments right through to video, audio, online educational games, apps and augmented reality experiences… and so much more!
- Long term service reward after 2+ years of service – Life insurance, enhanced pension contribution, enhanced maternity pay, enhanced adoption pay and enhanced paternity pay.
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging – our Employee Network Program includes working groups for LGBTQ+,
- People of Colour, Disabilities (visible and invisible), Women in Tech and Working Parents.
- After probation – company sick pay and cycle to work scheme
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun and always put people before process
- From day 1 – Westfield Health, 29 annual leave days per year plus up to four additional days that may be awarded each year by the company, flexible working policy with opportunities to work from home, Twinkl subscription, access to a financial wellbeing coach and platform
Qualification & Experience:
- You’ll possess the skills and experience typical of someone who has recently spent at least ~four years implementing appropriate solutions using:
- Experience TypeScript is beneficial for this role.
Company: Twinkl Educational Publishing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here