Website Twinkl Educational Publishing
We are looking for a candidate who has a strong interest in sustainability and environmental education and is looking for a new challenge to lead on the development of a brand new sustainability education product. The product is currently under development and aims to support educators to teach on important issues such as the nature and climate crises, sustainability, climate change mitigation strategies and ways to manage eco-anxiety.
- Planning and coordinating the soft launch and hard launch of the sustainability product
- Conducting competitor analysis, market and field research to inform product judgements
- Making data-driven decisions to facilitate market growth.
- Liaising with potential partners, the partnerships team, the brand team and marketing teams across Twinkl to launch the product to market
- Reporting on product performance and creating and following a product strategy
- Understanding the pain points affecting our customers and identifying ways of addressing them
- Researching and developing innovative concepts within the market
- Communicating with the product development team (made up of writers, editors, designers and illustrators) to share product vision and priorities
- Overseeing the product journey and communicating this with stakeholders
- Be passionate about sustainability with proven expertise in the area
- Be able to communicate with colleagues and our external partners effectively
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills to make data-driven and business decisions
- Have experience and/or keen interest in developing a Product Owner mindset
- Have a willingness to learn intermediate spreadsheet skills for efficient workload/project tracking and general insight gathering
- Have a hard work ethic, be passionate, driven and love what you do
- Be organised, able to work to deadlines, and manage your time effectively
- Have a passion for education and helping children develop
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualifications: Undergraduate or Masters degree in education or appropriate equivalent degree.
- Relevant and recent teaching experience and market awareness.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of teaching within a school setting.
- Essential: Demonstrable experience, expertise or passion for sustainability and knowledge of sustainability education from both a theoretical and empirical perspective
Company: Twinkl Educational Publishing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here