About the job
The UK Seller Services business is looking for enthusiastic, smart and innovative leader to support the China Global Selling (CNGS) team to deliver their stretching FBA and Pan EU FBA targets in the EU. The ability to absorb a breadth of complex context and detail, identify opportunities for growth, and pro-active problem solving mindset, combined with a passion for business, technology and delivering a world-class customer experience are all pre-requisites for this role.
Main responsibilities include working closely with the China sales and PM teams (while based in the EU) to identify the biggest opportunities to unlock growth and reduce operational challenges for sales teams and Selling Partners based in China. Responsibilities will include: Liaising with the CNGS team to establish robust mechanisms, strategic plans and product enhancements to support growth, aligning on ambitious goals, collecting and communicating voice of the Selling Partner to partner teams and Account Managers in the EU to enable them to better understand CN Selling Partner needs and to gather and share best practices (with both China and EU Marketplace teams) to support programme adoption, efficiency and engagement.
Key job responsibilities
This position involves regular communication with senior leadership in both China and the EU on roadmaps, programme progress, risks and blockers to growth. You will i) lead cross-functional teams (tech, ops and BI) to build customer focused and financially persuasive business cases for new incentives and growth programmes, ii) own a PMO mechanism with CN team to review progress on priority actions and define actions to maintain momentum and deliver growth, iii) be responsible for sharing insights and voice of the Selling Partner and Account Managers in CN with EU counterparts to build understanding of the CN context and to enable central team shape their activities. You will also be responsible for influencing teams to deliver and developing yourself and those around you.
The ideal candidate is analytical and curious, has great judgement, excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to build collaborative relationships with partner teams and is passionate about Selling Partners.
- Proven track record of developing and executing sales strategies in the ecommerce industry with remote teams
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Bachelor’s degree
- Evidence of scaling businesses globally
- Experience leading cross-functional teams including communicating with senior management
- Experience in product/program management
- Expertise in MS Excel and SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- An exceptionally well-rounded communicator (verbal and written)
- A passion for developing an engaging customer user experience with demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Ability to work in a complex, cross-functional team environment (including technical, ops, marketing, design and merchandising teams), chasing down and following up on dependencies, mitigating risks, and escalating when necessary
- High attention to detail and the management of multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Thinking strategically and executing methodically
- Developing leaders from entrance level to senior leaders
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and solve ambiguous problem
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Company – Amazon UK Services Ltd.
Job ID: A2075245