About the job
Amazon.com seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to be a key partner for the high growth Freevee business. This position will own reporting and controllership for Freevee’s EU expansion, working closely with the Freevee partner teams on financial performance metrics and reporting, as well as financial planning and forecasting.
The role will own the Freevee EU P&L and will be involved in strategic areas such as annual/long range planning as well as go-to-market discussions. This role will require exceptional Finance and Accounting skills, ability to work with cross functional teams to create multi-year financial projections, strong business judgement and the confidence to clearly and concisely communicate plans to senior leaders.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented, and has the ability to work across partners teams including finance, engineering, product management, and analytics.
Key job responsibilities
- Own Freevee’s EU reporting process from a Finance standpoint including both financial and business metrics
- Develop new metrics to assess the health of the business in terms of monetization
- Uphold and enforce an environment of ethical practices and strong financial controllership
- Partner with Freevee EU business and product teams to anticipate business requirements, trends, and variances; develop action plans; measure and analyze direct and indirect program impacts
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Multiple years of finance experience or a related analytical field
- Great analytical skills and expertise with building financial models and processes using MS Excel
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of SQL (data mining and business intelligence)
- Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Independent and entrepreneurial showing the ability to work with minimal direction
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Company – Amazon Digital UK Limited
Job ID: A2233970