About the job
The Amazon Mobile Business Development & Fuse team creates convenience for our customers to experience Amazon services wherever they are by acquiring partner distribution for Amazon Subscriptions (e.g., Prime, Prime Video, Amazon Music Unlimited) and mobile applications (e.g., Shopping, Video, Music, Kindle, Photo-Cloud Drive and Audible) around the world.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Technical Account Manager with operational, business and customer expertise to manage partner launch milestones, requirements and engagement between our mobile partners and various Amazon teams to launch and grow distribution of Amazon Subscription Services and Mobile Applications.
A successful candidate will have experience working with internal business and product teams to deliver scalable product solutions at a global level, have excellent program and project management skills and be proficient in translating business requirements into technical requirements. Roadmap prioritization and milestone management and a strong will to deliver results are critical skills for this role.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a self-directed innovator accustomed to working in new territory; a communicator able to influence and motivate teams to action; and a problem solver who can drive immediate resolutions. The position is based in London, the candidate will work with accounts across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Key job responsibilities
- Manages assigned enterprise client accounts including major business partners with signiﬁcant impact
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operational and launch related activities (partner kick-oﬀ, Amazon systems on-boarding, payment plan setup, support periodic account audit, milestone tracking, wholesale subscription and preload application delivery support, data tracking and reporting, supporting all operational components of our mobile partnerships
- Creates and leads meetings with enterprise partners and internal stakeholders regarding variety of Amazon’s apps and services
- Own the pre and post-launch operational and technical account management of multiple partners across multiple geographic locations
- Identify and drive improvements in Amazon products on behalf of assigned partners and acts as a primary stakeholder in helping to provide requirements and use-cases to Amazon product teams
- Facilitates incident, problem and change management directly on behalf of enterprise business partners
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (BD and Marketing) on new business opportunities with partners.
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- 3+ years’ experience in program or project management
- 3+ years’ experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience as a Technical Account Manager or Program/Project Manager roles in large online or mobile organizations
- Experience in role supporting launch of new applications or rolling out new features for existing products, preferably in the Mobile ecosystem (Telecom carriers and OEMs)
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, Data Warehouse or other reporting tools. Understanding of basic business analytics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, product managers, and senior business leaders.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills with proven experience to drive creative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- Experience in managing external customers and vendors, preferably in the Mobile ecosystem (Telecom carriers and OEMs)
- Strong people, communication and project management skills
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision
- A track record of managing deliverables from multiple partners to meet challenging deadlines and complex projects
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Company – Amazon UK Services Ltd.
Job ID: A2229311