About the job
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of e-Commerce and Advertising, offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. Amazon DSP is Amazon’s programmatic advertising product for campaigns spanning Video, Audio and Display across Amazon properties (e.g., Amazon.com, IMDb TV, Twitch, Fire TV, and Amazon Music) and tens of thousands of third-party websites and apps.
We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
Amazon Publisher Services is a suite of cloud-based services that helps publishers build thriving digital businesses.
We are seeking a Technical Account Manager for our Private Marketplace program. Our PMP program enables Streaming TV and Web publishers to sell their inventory directly to buyers on Amazon DSP via their APS header bidding integration. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join Amazon’s quickly growing premium video advertising business and will be responsible for technical and operational elements of PMPs.
Key job responsibilities
Drive advertiser PMP success, pro-active monitoring and troubleshooting
Act as the operational owner of our off-the-shelf PMP catalog, analyzing throughput and improving key marketplace health metrics
Contribute to and execute against operational playbooks, workflows, product/feature launches
Identify gaps in tools/reports/processes/dashboards to be prioritized on product roadmap.
Partner closely with product and engineering on new releases, develop expert understanding of product functionality and train customers and internal stakeholders.
Deeply understand bidder side PMP roadmap, current functionality, and potential impacts to APS PMPs
Partner with sales in consulting advertisers on supply proposals
Work across OTT, OLV and display PMP products
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
- At least 3 years of work experience in programmatic advertising industry
- At least 3 years of experience in Ad Operations, Technical Account Management or related roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Information Technology, Business or related field
- OTT and/or OLV ad tech experience
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising space, header bidding, PMP
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data, and analyzing trends
- Experience diagnosing and resolving technical issues directly with Product Management and Engineering
- Project Management experience manging complex operational projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Company – Amazon Online UK Limited
Job ID: A2070301