About the job
IAM Control Operations Lead
As a Barclays IAM (Identity and Access Management) Control Operations Lead, you will build your career into an exciting landscape of Identity and Access Management and get unique opportunity for working on industry leading enterprise level change programs and build world class security and governance framework. You will be leading a team dedicated to establishing, enhancing or facilitating application security controls.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances
Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the Change portfolio
- Working with external and internal leads to garner cross-functional support
- Establishing measures of success and tracking the progress of business impact
- Driving communication strategy of the partnership to senior leaders, internal teams and partners where applicable
- Leading and coaching the organization in the adoption of best-in-class strategy and communications
- Managing budgets
- Developing and successfully implementing stakeholder engagement plans
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent communications skills verbal and written, should be able articulate problem and risk involved
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Hands-on experience in using tools such as Oracle/SQL developer, Active directory, Sailpoint, CyberArk, Splunk or similar
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- CISA, CISSP and equivalent certification in Cyber Security, Identity Access Management
- Prior experience on MI reporting and management of control metrics
- Good understanding of AD in relation to Account and Exchange Administration
Where will you be working?
You will be based in Radbroke, Knutsford. The Barclays Technology Campus just outside Manchester is our tech command centre and a vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. The campus is set in a 64 acre self-contained site, in a beautiful green environment and it offers unrivalled facilities for work and for play. We have an onsite gym, as well as outdoor tennis, football and cricket areas, as well as onsite restaurant and coffee shops.