Website British Airways
BA London City crew operate as BA CityFlyer (a wholly owned subsidiary of British Airways) to provide exceptional service to a mixture of business and leisure customers that fly into the niche market of London City (LCY) Airport, and beyond into Europe.
- Starting salary will be £17,620 per annum (made up of £15,409 basic salary plus an additional £2,211 London allowance, which is a non-pensionable).
- This salary progresses on an incremental scale and you will also receive an hourly payment when flying.
- There will be potential to earn a Company performance bonus, and commission.
- Operating as part of a small and friendly team, you will really get to know your colleagues and customers.
- We will provide world-class training, invaluable experience and opportunities for career progression that you would expect from a leading brand at LCY Airport.
- We are also open to discussing flexible working opportunities from day one.
- Working to a roster pattern, some days may be longer and busier than others.
- You will be prepared to adapt to change and always have the customer experience at the forefront of your mind.
- If you are interested in finding out more or this sounds like the role for you – please initially proceed to the job description to check you can meet our essential criteria.
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here