Supply Chain Administrator
£19,400 – £21,500 plus excellent benefits (Work Level 6C)
5 over 7 days working pattern with some occasional weekend working
Manchester City Centre
We’re now working in a hybrid way, giving colleagues the flexibility to divide their time between home/remote working and the office. You can find out more about our hybrid working policy at colleagues.coop.co.uk/hybrid-working-policy
We’re looking for a supply chain administrator to join our systems team.
In this role, we’ll look to you to support the team to make sure we have the correct availability across our retail estate by managing the transition of goods from supplier to store. You’ll work closely with the wider food retail business, administering key processes and managing supply chain data across articles, vendors, and sites to make sure we have accurate and timely information to optimise our supply chain. This is a key role where you’ll have the exciting opportunity to develop your skills and gain exposure across our food commercial and supply chain.
- perform data management and validation for articles and vendors within an agreed timeframe
- maintain information in SAP and legacy systems across the supply chain to ensure availability of products in stores
- generate time critical daily, weekly and periodic reports to inform the wider supply chain team.
- support with legacy system integration and ways of working for independent depots and federal retail trading services societies
- co-ordinate all activities with relation to article set up and any article change activities
- resolve store queries via our internal service management system
- administrate product stock movement from stores and depots
- conduct administrative tasks on the SAP system with direction from defined processes within agreed SLA’s
- identify and deliver opportunities for sustainable continuous improvement
- high attention to detail and accuracy
- proficient Excel and analytical skills
- excellent communication skills, with a talent for engaging with a variety of people across all levels of the business
- computer literate with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and work to agreed targets
- excellent administrative skills
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
- competitive salary
- coaching, training and support to help you develop
- pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- annual incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
- discounts on Co-op products and services
- free support for your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your wage as you earn it
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.