About the job
Product Management at Deliveroo takes many forms, and involves many facets. We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality food which can be delivered any time day or night. We’re a logistics company, directing a fleet of riders around major cities across the globe using a dedicated native app. We’re a partner to restaurants, who see us as a way to unlock access to new customers and thus maximize the revenue of their existing business. And we’re a home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation running effectively.
Growth Marketing is the cross-functional set of teams within Deliveroo’s consumer organisation. Formed of engineers, data scientists and marketing specialists this team is responsible for acquiring and retaining high-quality consumers through our digital marketing channels. Channels owned by the team include search engine marketing, paid social, SEO and affiliate marketing. We are seeking an experienced product manager to head up this domain and play an integral role in achieving our company’s growth plans.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Defining the long term product strategy for maximising financially sustainable growth via our performance marketing channels. Leading a cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, data engineers, designers and marketing specialists to execute on that product vision by building new capabilities for the business.
- Identifying opportunities to improve consumer experience and create smooth end-to-end user journeys, from ad impression through to purchase and early lifecycle retention. You’ll ensure that consumer experience with Deliveroo in our marketing channels is consistent, relevant and tackles the unique hyper-locality of our business working with product teams owning other parts of Deliveroo’s marketplace.
- Finding new growth opportunities to scale up our customer acquisition engine using rapid experimentation to develop new marketing channels and finding new ways to use existing channels.
- Improving operational processes and creating stronger decision-making through automation.
- Improving the quality of measurement, drive structured performance management through clear reporting and make data-informed tradeoffs to maximise the impact of spend and execution.
Your key stakeholders are VP, Marketing, VP Consumer, Global Director of Digital Marketing, Director of Performance Marketing, Performance Marketing Operations Director, Head of Organic Performance, Head of Marketing Technology.
- Have 3+ years of Product Management experience.
- Have a track-record for defining the strategy to tackle ambiguous problem spaces and for building teams from the ground-up to execute on your plans.
- Have experience working in a global, consumer business with geographically distributed teams.
- Are highly detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment where impact and velocity of execution are paramount.
- Are highly analytical and can collaborate effectively with Data Scientists to define new measurement frameworks, make data-led decisions and contribute to financial planning.
Preferred But Not Required
- Previous domain expertise in building or working with digital marketing systems