About the job
368: the in-house Agency.
To make an impact that matters, have an idea that matters.
Like many of today’s most successful businesses, Deloitte’s finest creative output now comes from within.
368, our in-house agency, are a team of strategists, creatives, filmmakers, developers, event specialists, and more. We work together to create everything from brilliant brand campaigns to beautifully designed bid materials.
Our aim is to create the strategy, ideas and executions that set our brand apart as a world-leader.
Our firm’s projects are as diverse and impactful as they come, from tackling the climate crisis, to innovating new technology products. In 368, our role is to help share these incredible stories, bringing them to life via integrated solutions that are as creatively effective as our clients are diverse.
Our ambition is for in-house to rival traditional agencies by blending creativity with innate knowledge of our brand, our clients and our business. In order to achieve this, 368 is evolving. As we further invest in our creative, digital and client service capabilities, we need the brightest, most dynamic and ambitious creative talent available to join us.
This is an opportunity to join an in-house agency venture dedicated to promoting both the brand and different businesses within Deloitte. It’s a role for people who like solving problems and challenges in creative ways to get the job done, people who understand the component parts of an agency and how to get the very best out of them to deliver work that is creative and effective, on time and on budget. It would suit someone who is highly motivated, who is passionate about creative ideas and who is inventive and personable. The role offers variety and the opportunity to push creative solutions in new and exciting ways. We’re on a journey to raise standards across every aspect of our agency, to win major brand and advertising awards, and top-notch project management has a key role to play.
Responsibilities of the role:
- An integral part of our agency model, acting as the ‘glue’ to effectively bring together the specialist offerings from wider teams (across digital, design, film, events and more) to deliver the most successful campaigns on-time and on-budget for our internal stakeholders
- ‘Soup to nuts’ ownership of project management of projects, marketing activities and campaigns for the full variety of industries and business areas the firm works within
- Working closely with an Account Lead as part of a delivery team
- Day to day management of more junior project support on the campaign where appropriate
- Creation and ongoing ownership of detailed campaign and project plans and scopes of work, based on stakeholder briefs and objectives
- Challenging the ‘status-quo’ to identify ways to enhance engagement with your campaigns target audience
- Lead on stakeholder management, keeping ‘internal clients’ updated on project progress, challenges or opportunities throughout
- Liaison with other agency specialist teams and external suppliers to manage the creation and timelines around specific deliverables for campaigns or initiatives, working to clear SLAs that exist in each area
- Lead on post-campaign reporting, tracking KPIs and identifying areas for further improvement, as well as collating post campaign de-briefs
- Ensuring that all campaign plans, and activities within them, are fully focused on driving impact with the most important client groups for the area you are working with
- Lead on budget and risk management
- Support for the creation of the list of clients to target for each campaign, where necessary liaising with account teams within each area and making full use of the firm’s CRM processes
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: (Northern England) Leeds
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a Full-Time basis.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate
Your professional experience
- Strong project management skills – formal qualifications not necessary, but an understanding of the key elements and a track record of successful project delivery essential
- Excellent stakeholder management, confident and comfortable working with people at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and activities at any one time, working well under pressure and dealing with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong team player – showing evidence of coordinating specialist teams and individuals to get things done
- Passion for and understanding of the Deloitte brand and wider professional services market
- Experience delivering across creative campaigns and key channels, including email marketing, website content, and social media
- Experience delivering event and experiential activations
Skills and Capabilities
- This role requires a relevant background in creative, integrated or CRM agencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing (including presentation skills)
- Knowledge of key Project Management methodologies and software
- CRM and Marketing Automation platform experience an advantage
Your service line: Enabling Functions
At Deloitte, we’re all about making an impact that matters, together. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000 strong Enabling Functions teams. With our combined specialist skills and business partnering expertise, we provide all the essential strategy, support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. So not only will you be providing world-class support to our internal clients, you’ll be making an impact for all the hugely influential organisations Deloitte works with too. Covering all our distinct areas: Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Central Business Services, National Quality & Risk Management, Technology & Digital Services, and Real Estate, the opportunities here are vast. And what’s more, you can grow your career in whatever direction you choose. We’ll support you all the way.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people – both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.