About the job
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. At Deloitte Digital, we connect creativity with technology for business. Bringing empathy, ideas, and experience into digital transformation. Together with all of Deloitte, we create connections across the breadth of our people, organisation, and ecosystems to make an impact that matters to our clients and to society. We’re a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast. Want to help us shape the future? We’re looking for experienced practitioners from a consulting, design, tech or business background who can show our clients what’s next, then work with our mixed-discipline team to make it happen.
As part of our Consultancy practice, your career with Deloitte Digital can take multiple paths. Including: customer and channel strategy, customer experience design, designing new service capabilities and operations, mobile, online and contact centre technology solutions, and related technology and operational change programmes.
We embrace the strengths of diverse talent within our team. You may have a brilliant mind, be a confident communicator or a nerd for all things digital, or you may have an impeccable business instinct, a collaborative outlook and a flair for big ideas
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
You will work with outstanding digital talent across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions for iconic brands.
We are looking to expand our team and are looking for individuals with experience in Tableau CRM & Einstein Discovery and / or Tableau who can work alongside our clients to deliver innovative analytics solutions to solve challenging business requirements. As a technical expert, you will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from requirements gathering and development, to testing and end user training.
- Your project role will cover a broad range of responsibilities such as requirements gathering and analysis, technical and solution architecture design, development of reports and dashboards, Einstein Discovery model development and refinement, prototyping and testing
- Facilitate workshops with business stakeholders to understand their needs and advise on the “art of the possible” within the products capabilities and limitations
- Work with clients to help them understand their data, identify top analytics use cases and develop a short and long-term analytics roadmap
- Design and deliver intuitive, insightful, actionable, and compelling analytics solutions that are maintainable, performant, and achieve high user adoption
- Ensure solutions are designed is in line with best practices and correct governance, providing quality assurance and subject matter expertise
- Building lasting relationships with executive clients and sponsors
- Leading and contributing to RFP responses and other business development activities to help drive sales across the Analytics business
- Deliver internal product training to help grow our capability
- Manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Through our studios spread across the globe, we help our clients imagine, deliver and run the future, through from customer research right through to implementation. And we love doing it.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis. Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
Overall, you’re an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer – that’s important. You know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
- You’ll have strong technical skills including some or all of the following:
- CRM Analytics (Tableau CRM) or Einstein Discovery development experience
- Salesforce CRM Analytics and Einstein Discovery Certification
- Einstein Prediction Builder Accredited Professional or similar Salesforce Analytics Accreditations
- Tableau development experience or certifications in Tableau
- Experience in other comparable business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI or Qlikview
- Understanding of ETL processes for data preparation and management and a strong understanding of data concepts and modelling
- Competent in reading and writing JSON, SAQL and SQL
- Experience contributing to RFP responses and other sales activities
- Experience delivering projects using agile Scrum methodology
- Experience leading workshops to gather business requirements
- Understanding of design aesthetics to develop intuitive and insightful dashboards for desktop and mobile devices
Knowledge or experience with these would be an advantage:
- Technical qualifications / experience in developing in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce architecture and knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem
- Deployments between SFDC Sandboxes and Production Orgs using Change Sets and Metadata APIs
- Development experience in Apex, VisualForce and Lightning Components
- Experience with ETL tools such as Mulesoft, Alteryx, Informatica Cloud and Talend
- Experience with development life-cycle, code management strategies, advanced technical concepts, architecture and security approaches and integration approaches
- Experience working with web-based Platforms such as Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
- Strong consulting and / or CRM implementation experience
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.