About the job
- Experience with API design and service layer architectures.
- Experience with API design, TypeScript, Java and/or Go.
- Experience with distributed systems and/or microservices.
- Experience with product or project management.
- Proficiency in SQL across standard relational environments.
About The Job
As a full stack Web Solution Engineer, you will architect and/or develop production web applications through testable and maintainable code, working cross-functionally to deliver a variety of projects.
You will work with a range of teams across sales and marketing to meet user needs and bring efficiency to the business. As a key member of a larger team focused on the strategy and design of internal products, you will ensure that our projects are part of a seamless experience for Googlers and partners.
- Develop web applications using Typescript, Java, and/or Go.
- Research/explore approaches to optimize system performance and minimize latencies.
- Establish/support Development Operations best practices to improve efficiency and promote reliability.
- Triage bugs and analyze user behaviors to improve the product experience.
- Work independently and as part of the Development team, including product and user experience.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .