Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
Administrative Coordinator / Receptionist – Leicester based school
- Full Time (37 hours per week, Term Time only)
- Long Term temporary role
- Leicester City based school with good transport links
- Start Date: 31st October 2023
- Competitive pay
Hays Education are working in partnership with a school in Leicester who are seeking an Administrator/Receptionist to provide long term cover. This role is Full Time (37 hours per week) and to start week commencing 31st October. The working hours are 8am – 4pm Monday to Thursday and 3.30pm finish on a Friday.
This is a key role to provide comprehensive administrative support across the school including pupil admission arrangements, managing pupil data, transport requests and attendance administration. You will also provide front of house reception duties including welcoming visitors, parents and other professionals and deal with telephone enquiries.
To be successful, you will need to have at least 1 years’ experience as an Administrator/Receptionist. School based experience would be advantageous but not essential. You will have excellent communication skills as well as a good level of literacy, numeracy and IT skills – with working knowledge of Word, Excel and SIMS (although training for SIMS can be given).
What You Will Get In Return
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- Refer-a-Friend scheme worth £250 high street vouchers
- Access to 20+ wellbeing courses (including yoga and prioritisation), a comprehensive Safeguarding and Child Protection training package as well as additional CPD courses such as Behaviour Management
What You Need To Do Now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, if this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.