Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
Horizon Teachers are currently working with a fantastic Secondary school in Southwark seeking an Administrator to join their team this term. This role is a long-term position with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate!
- Cover reception duties, answering general telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in visitors, dealing with parental and visitor enquiries and supporting student enquiries.
- Assist with student first aid/welfare duties, looking after sick students, liaising with parents and staff.
- Assist in arrangements for school trips and events.
- Utilising various online portals in order to support the completion of tasks e.g. SIMS, ParentPay, Secure Access, Bromcom, Huggg etc.
- Ability to relate well to children and young people
- Flexibility and availability to respond to multiple demands and to prioritise
- Previous experience delivering a high-quality service and general administrative duties
- Good ICT Skills and experience, including Word, Excel, and management information systems
Why Horizon Teachers?
- We are a friendly team that work hard to place you in the best suited role and many of the team are ex teachers themselves
- We offer our support staff the highest rates, up to £500 per week!
- Horizon Teachers is committed to ensuring our staff are happy in their roles, please look at our 4.8 rated google reviews
- You will be paid the permanent equivalent for the job after 12 weeks, in many cases from day one.
Contact us today for a chat about your next role!
My experience with Horizon Teachers has been a really positive one. I find the entire team so helpful and understanding, as well as passionate about making sure you find work and find the work that is right for you. – 5-star Google review
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children’s Education.