Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
This is an excellent opportunity for a field engineer or someone working in a practical role looking for a fresh challenge. Working for a market leader you will receive excellent training and support every step of the way.
- Perform pre-planned preventative maintenance services
- Attend re-active break down and repair call outs
- Install, commission and set up equipment on utilities sites
- Self-sufficient management of spare parts stock holding in Service Van
- To manage and supply timely paperwork, including full completion of service reports (with photos if required) using a PDA and laptop
- To support colleagues and engage pro-actively with all areas of the business
The Suitable Candidate:
- Candidates would benefit from a practical background and experience in using multi meters would be an advantage.
- £27,500 starting salary (depending on level of experience)
- Salary will increase with training and experience. Qualified rate £30,000 per annum
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company car available for private use