Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
What does the company do?
Our client is a London-based investment management company that is dedicated to producing superior returns, by advising and financing investments in the areas of finance, private equity and property. The operate as a real estate developer in the Property development sector.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and ‘switched on’ individual, with some previous professional experience, ideally gained in a Family Office or entrepreneurial environment.
They must be able to take responsibility and work on their own initiative as well as have a flexible approach.
Experience in the investment, legal or finance sector will also be helpful as would the ability to manage some day-to-day IT issues/ office management Strong attention to detail, an ability to multi-task and the capacity to quickly grasp complex issues are essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who can adapt their working style quickly depending on the environment and circumstances.
What You Will Be Doing
- Email/ Inbox management
- Diary management
- Drafting nuanced documents such as letters and emails, reports, agendas and minutes
- Co-ordinating external relationships with stakeholders, consultants and advisors
- Updating contact and investor lists and databases
- Managing the flow of documents and information to external consultants and the in-house team
- Taking meeting minutes, drafting agendas and following-up on actions arising from meetings
- Update the company’s website as and when required and manage social media accounts
What We Are Looking For
You must have:
- A qualifying degree
- Relevant experience of c.1-3 years
- Flexible approach
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization’s advisors and external advisors
- Ability to adapt and keep calm in a fast paced environment
- Well organised and able to think ahead
- Discretion with confidential matters
- Robust temperament
- Ability to work independently
- London knowledge