Website HM Revenue & Customs
As a Data and Systems Auditor, you will support Compliance Caseworkers in carrying out tax investigations into customers records, to identify and address any irregularities or non-compliant behaviour.
- Cleanse and analyse data using a variety of tools
- Interview customers and their representatives as part of supporting an investigation, either virtually or face-to-face
- Produce audit reports to document your findings and recommendations
- Identify and document the systems, point of sale and accounting software used by the customer
- Undertake in-depth analysis of point of sale, accounting software and the data they hold, to identify tax compliance risks from both a software and user perspective
- Share and update knowledge on systems, audit techniques and best practice in-line with the systems encountered and audits undertaken
- Support and coach junior auditors with the more complex and technical aspects of their roles
- This includes weekends, evenings (up to 8pm) and some bank holidays.
- We currently work 37 hours per week, covering various working arrangements during HMRC’s standard operating hours between 7am and 8pm, Monday to Saturday.
Qualification & Experience:
- Part-time working opportunities (minimum 22 hours per week covering various patterns during our opening times) can be considered but business need will dictate whether your request can be accommodated.
Company: HM Revenue & Customs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here