About the job
Senior Client Integration Manager – HSBC, Global Payments Solutions
Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Senior Client Integration Manager which is based within Global Payments Solutions (GPS), Client Management (CM), supporting Global Banking Clients.
The role of the Senior Client Integration Manager is to provide technical solutions to the Bank’s GPS client base. The candidate will be responsible for the technical project management and on-boarding of HSBC’s Digital channels, including Swift, Host to Host, HSBCnet and API. Developing trusted relationships with clients and to partner internally with Sales, Relationship Managers, Product Management and IT to identify tailored, competitive solutions is key to the role.
In this role, you will:
- On board clients to HSBC’s digital channels including the online banking portal (HSBCnet), Host to Host, SWIFT and API.
- Project managing the Integration of cash management solutions.
- Driving project timelines in order to achieve optimal time to revenue.
- Being up to date with product and technical developments in order to implement the most appropriate customer solutions.
- Building close working relationships with European and global colleagues in order to facilitate a smooth and timely project completion.
- Manage a varied portfolio of complex regional and global integration projects.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements
- Relevant product knowledge including GPS products and services is desirable but not essential.
- Spoken European Language desirable.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Global Payments Solutions, Global Banking and Markets is desirable but not essential.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. SWIFT, Agile, CertICM is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience of delivering an excellent customer service and detail oriented behaviour.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery.
- Experience of building effective customer relationships which create customer advocacy
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. some domestic and overseas travel.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/long term health condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a healthy work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions. HSBC has in place processes in order to avoid nepotism, which means to avoid creating circumstances in which the appearance or possibility of conflicts of interest may exist within the hiring process.
When joining HSBC Commercial Banking UK, you will become a valued member of our team, we take the time to get to know you and there will be many tailored development opportunities along the way to support your career to grow as much as you want. We can offer you a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity, shared parental and adoption pay, and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution. But this is only the start, we work closely with our colleagues to understand their life balance needs and we support them with several schemes and initiatives. We can’t wait to tell you about our ways of working, wellbeing agenda and our healthiest human system!
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 2078328500