Website JD Sports
In Store Merchandiser
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading Multi-Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
As part of the in-store team, you will provide visual support to the store, engaging our customers by creative product placement and utilising the latest fashion trends. You will create window and in-store displays whilst maximising store profitability through enticing visual concepts.
- Following a weekly visual merchandising brief and applying this in your store.
- Attract, engage and motivate customer into making purchases by using the most advanced visual techniques.
- Ensure that mannequins, displays, and windows are alternated through the seasons and the events of the retail calendar.
- Set up and monitor in-store promotions through the use of POS.
- Analyse Oracle figures to assist you in product placement and floor moves.
Training & Development
- Provide training and assist with team development on merchandising and display.
- Ensure that weekly development takes place to fill future roles.
- Communicate and provide feedback to Town Merchandiser on visual merchandising activity in store.
- To work in a highly professional manner, leading by example at all times.
- Conducting your work in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
- Promote a high standard of hygiene, cleanliness, and maintenance in line with company procedures.
- Visual Merchandising or Retail Experience is Advantageous.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be creative, imaginative and have a flair for fashion.
- Competitive Salary.
- Career Progression.
- Company Discount.
- Company Pension Scheme.
Please note due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond personally to all applicants.
If you haven’t been contacted directly within two weeks of the vacancy closing date your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Please add your details to our talent bank and we will keep you up to date on all our new vacancies.