Website John Lewis
To deliver excellent customer service by working flexibly as part of a team, ensuring that stock is replenished and displayed to required standards. To adhere to hygiene and health and safety standards at all times.
- Working as part of a team of catering assistants to ensure a smooth service is provided in accordance with all relevant procedures.
- To ensure stock available to meet service requirements, with attention being given to controlling wastage and ensuring food is rotated and no items are left beyond their sell by date.
- To act promptly on any customer comments, using initiative to resolve them where possible and report issues or unsolvable day-to-day problems to the line manager.
Desirable experience skills and qualifications:
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Previous catering experience.
- Worked in a fast paced customer facing environment.
As a Partner you will enjoy our unique benefits package, including staff discount, subsidised food in Partner dining rooms, discounts in local restaurants, subsidised learning, access to exclusive Partnership hotels and so much more.
Please consider the following when making your application:
- This role is subject to the following pre-employment screening: 2 year reference check.
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early.
- Print off the job description now if you require it.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date CV.