Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
As a passionate leader, you will have years of proven expertise to help evolve innovative technology through solid engineering practices, and a passion for working with others to continually improve product quality.
You’ll work hands on with inquisitive teams of technologists helping to evolve the products that operate on the Public Cloud and Private Cloud. With your deep knowledge of software engineering and agile coaching you helping to shape these platforms to enable a seamless adoption by developers globally within the bank.
The team operates from London & Bournemouth is growing in all sites.
Your passion and experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you’re already embracing leading-edge methodologies.
You will have the opportunity to work across multiple product lines and teams in a varied role.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including some of:
- Advanced knowledge BDD / Specification By Example
- Own and help build new products in the arena of BDD
- Driving the use of outcome based measurement, automatically collecting leading indicator impact measures
- Drive continuous improvement and using different types of retrospective
- Coaching teams in Agile & Lean principles
- Coaching individuals in Scrum Mastery
- Constructing and delivering training courses
- Working with product management people in all areas of product ownership, from inception
- Team ceremonies
- Running and supporting workshops
- Implementing scaled practices for aligning multiple teams working in a group
- Implementing scaled practices for aligning multiple teams working in a group – e.g.
- Scrum of Scrums
- Quarterly planning
- Capacity Planning & Roadmaps
- Progress Metrics
- Keen eye for detail and desire to simplify solutions
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.