Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Event Coordinator to join our exciting and rewarding CIB Events team.
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Events team partners with business stakeholders to ensure the strategic positioning and flawless execution of events, deliver consistent and best-in-class relationship and business development opportunities for our clients and ultimate impact to bottom line revenue. This role will focus on supporting our cross-asset Markets business working with regional sales and marketing, as well as product teams to deliver a number of key investor conferences and events both within the UK and Europe.
- This role involves working closely with the event managers and team members to provide full assistance on all conferences and events
- Primarily, this assistance relates to working on the event-specific databases, managing event collateral, delegate management and supporting the event planners to deliver events as required
- Maintain inventory of stock for the department and order branded conference materials
- Stand-alone event delivery included as part of the role
- Understand and apply complex internal processes and controls to adhere with company policies and industry regulations
- Assist in the development and reconciliation of event budgets and stay within strict parameters, negotiating costs with suppliers
- Manage and instruct internal and external vendors and suppliers, ensuring quality and value standards are maintained
- Execute quality output under tight deadlines and work extra hours as needed
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of one to three years of experience in events, marketing or a related field (preferably with a financial firm)
- Superior oral and written communication and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is imperative in this role
- Proactive, self-sufficient, resourceful and motivated
- Highly motivated, flexible, enthusiastic, innovative and creative with required determination to achieve results through initiative and common sense
- Ability to problem solve/think independently
- Comfortable with, and an advocate for, ongoing change
- Strong sense of time management, prioritization and ability to execute against deliverables
- Willingness to be a team player and consistently interact with peers, partners, management, relationship managers and clients
- Must be able to tackle any task and exemplify a positive attitude and commitment to success
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment with dynamic priorities
- Requires early mornings and late nights and some travel
- Comfortable working in a matrix management organisation structure
- Languages would be beneficial, particularly French and Spanish
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.