Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
Asset Management (AM) Events Team and Private Bank (PB) Events Team partners with AM & PB Businesses to deliver consistent, high-touch, distinctive client experiences. Our events range from signature global events to small intimate programs, with a focus on new client acquisition, deepening relationships, increasing flows, whilst building our brand and adhering to global standards. Events specialists are located across the world combining a deep local knowledge of US, LATAM, EMEA, and APAC regions with the insights of a global team.
The AWM Team Event Strategist will partner with AM & PB Events Teams, AWM Digital Marketing, and AWM Marketing Technology to coordinate the continued implementation of an end-to-end events platform. The AWM Event Strategist will champion the team’s requirements of the platform while becoming a subject matter expert on the events platform to assist with change management and team training and ongoing support. This role requires interaction with colleagues globally across AWM Events Team, Businesses, Marketing, Technology, and Senior Management. This position demands strong project management skills, Microsoft skills, communication skills, accuracy, long hours, and occasional travel.
This is a full time position reporting to the AWM Events Strategist Lead.
This role will partner with the Events team platform lead on the events platform roll-out for AWM Events, then providing ongoing Events oversight of the system, including:
- Manage capability requirements and platform configurations/processes
- Partner with Creative on creation of event collateral templates: design, language, functionality
- Manage creation of event templates with events platform
- Partner with SM, Compliance and Privacy partners to ensure proper controls are put in place and processes established to maintain firmwide standards
- Establish Events reporting capabilities – ensuring all necessary inputs are captured and custom reports are generated to support Events needs
- Manage global user roll-out, including managing regional pilots for AM and PB
- Create training guides and provide platform subject matter expert BAU support to support Event Planners
- Extensive prior experience in event and project management related activities
- Must think strategically and problem solve with the ability to offer creative solutions
- Must be able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines in high pressure environment
- Must be able to manage budgets and negotiate with vendors
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with ability to liaise with senior leadership
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Positive attitude and flexibility to adapt as Business priorities shift and change
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Prior experience in financial services and multi-lingual capabilities are a plus
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.