Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
The Unity Product Team forms part of the Interaction Management Program and is a dedicated group of Product Managers that are committed to delivering better ways of working for our clients and JPM Operations across the CIB. The Unity Product Team are focused on outcomes first and foremost, data driven with an emphasis on learning through experimentation, and that collaborate with cross functional teams including Technology, User Experience Researchers & Designers, Data Science, Product Marketing and Operations.
The Unity Product Team aims to bring teams, data and intelligence together onto a unified transaction related enquiry and exception case management platform to deliver exceptional client experience, reduce operational risks, and enable efficient resolution.
Unity is a case management platform that will provide a suite of capabilities and a feature set that leverages new technologies to address business needs for work management & execution. The Unity Case Management feature aims to change the way teams communicate internally and externally. The target outcomes are to reduce interactions and resolution times through smarter collaboration, increased transparency and by removing the dominance of unstructured email. This will be achieved by providing a highly transparent, omni-channel case & task orientated environment that’s highly scalable though self-service.
The successful applicant will be part of a global team delivering key aspects of the product vision & strategy. The individual will partner closely with product managers, UX, technology & data science leads to translate the users’ & businesses’ needs plus the needs of key partners to determine, define and execute a strategy that aligns to the program vision. The Unity Case Experience Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a deep understanding of the user journey and the user’s jobs-to-be-done
- Develop value propositions that aim to alleviate users’ pains and identify potential gains
- Advocates customer needs to the broader cross functional team
- Identify and address risky assumptions & hypotheses proactively though experimentation & testing
- Validate hypotheses through rapid experimentation & testing
- Partner closely with user research and UX design teams to advance discovery & designs
- Ownership of a product from a release-oriented perspective, providing product leadership to the broader team through setting priorities and vision for planning & execution
- Capture and refine user stories with technology, UX and data science and prioritize based on the value and cost of each story
- Define and track OKRs to focus the teams on outcomes and value realisation
- Use data to gain insights about the product & user behaviour and identify improvement opportunities
- Engagement with Operations, Client Service and Marketing teams to define rollout strategy and adoption plan
- Active participation in business demos of the product to get feedback and adoption
- Effective communication of all changes ensuring that the relevant operations and technology stakeholders are engaged and that all issues and risks are identified and escalated
- Manage stakeholder relationships and conduct regular PWGs for assigned projects
- Partner closely with technology to devise strategies and product roadmap
- Partner with Data Science and Product Managers on the application of Artificial Intelligence and the provision of data for machine learning
- Use data to learn insights about the product & identify improvement opportunities
Required Skills And Qualifications
- Prior experience of Product Management ideally in a large corporation, client service, operational or technology environment
- Prior experience and understanding of CIB Operations business areas and trade lifecycle knowledge would be an advantage
- Prior experience or working knowledge of web and database technologies preferred
- Experience working in agile teams with UX designers & technologists
- Inquisitive and motivated to solve business problems for users & clients in creative ways
- Confident to question business and technology requirements and solutions respectively
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Logical and structured approach to planning, analysis and decision-making
- Well organized and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Attention to technical detail, seek out potential problem area and follow-up with experts
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.