Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
UK Accounts Product Manager- Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it’s about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Job Description –
Acting as the UK product and market expert for Current Accounts and money management features and partnering with our global product development and marketing teams, this role is responsible for defining the product vision and strategy for UK Current Accounts and money management features as well as owning their performance in the market.
- You will lead on identifying, sizing, prioritising and launching new current account and money management features and functionality in the UK that our customers will love
- You will be commercially minded, as the owner of product performance in the market, you will understand the economics of your product and your contribution to the commercial plan for Chase UK
- You will obsess over the metrics, across commercial KPI’s such as acquisition/activation/penetration and data-led insights including outer loop feedback coming from Voice of Customer to continually refine and iterate our product set
- You will track competitor product offerings and assess against our own product’s position in the market
- You will be on top of the upcoming legal and regulatory changes in the industry that will potentially impact your product
- You’ll be hands on, detail orientated, and outcome focused as well as a strong team player
- Product management experience at a high performing UK bank or fintech
- Expert in UK Current Accounts, with a deep understanding of UK consumer behaviours and patterns
- Exposure to Personal Financial Management (PFM) and Open Banking initiatives highly advantageous
- A solid understanding of the UK legal and regulatory requirements for Current Accounts
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.