Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
Be part of Digital Investment Banking (DIB) Technology in JPMorgan:
The Digital Investment Banking Technology team works with the Global Investment Banking partners to define and execute the digital transformation for the business. This role presents an excellent opportunity to build one of the core platforms as part of JPMorgan’s Investment Banking digital strategy, as well as partner & lead with a global team growing the footprint & impact over time.
Apply your experience as a Business Analyst/Product Manager to shape digital deal making at J.P. Morgan’s Digital Investment Bank.
The role will be part of J.P. Morgan’s global technology team supporting Digital Investment Banking and aims to rapidly create products to improve business efficiency, generate new insights to drive client discussion and eventually support new revenue generation. The individual will work in partnership with product managers, business analysts, UI/UX designers, data engineers & software engineers across the globe spanning multiple skillsets and backgrounds.
You will be challenged daily to reimagine the future of the Corporate and Investment Bank – contributing directly to the success of innovative digital products within the firm.
As a Senior Business Analyst/product Manager, You Will
- Develop and drive the execution of the product roadmap for Banking Globally.
- Partner and lead a global Team delivering incremental business value & user satisfaction.
- Partner with Senior Bankers and Technology to determine the strategy and roadmap.
- Shape a UI/UX inspired, analytics driven future state.
- Impact business users enabling efficiency, increased revenue & client impact.
- Develop close relationships with a wide range of senior sales bankers across the front office, understand their current needs, predict their future needs and be responsible for deciding how that translates into a cohesive product which you will define.
We Need Your Expertise
Hands-on experience leading large scale build-outs of global applications with expertise in below areas:
- Define tools, screens and applications that should be built to execute on the roadmap(s). Partner with Technology team and UX (user experience) to design, drive, project manage and implement.
- Manage the priorities, deliverables, and banker buy-in and adoption including leading stakeholder management and communication.
- Define and execute the banking analytics strategy, which includes delivery of clear, reliable performance metrics, deriving actionable insight from complex business data, and leveraging data to understand and improve business capabilities and processes for Sales.
- Coordinate across numerous constituencies to gain consensus, mediate conflicts through ‘air traffic control’ and develop innovative, efficient, competitive approaches to issues.
- Analyze existing capabilities and identify priority gaps and opportunities.
- Prioritize needs and investments based upon relationship insight, competitive positioning and industry research.
- Drive actionable and implementable strategies that produce tangible results.
Interested? This is what you should have:
- At least 6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst/Product Owner or equivalent role.
- Experience working in an Agile methodology.
- Strong work ethic and problem solving abilities with superior communication skills are required.
- Hands on experience in the functional design of complex enterprise systems.
- Basic understanding of SQL queries and Microsoft products (viz, excel, visio, word and powerpoint).
- Track record in working with senior stakeholders in a global virtual team environment to achieve common goals.
- Self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude; ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and independently.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, Business or related field of study.
- Financial markets knowledge, spanning investment banking products (M&A, DCM, ECM) preferred.
Apply now and put yourself in the running for this exciting opportunity
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Banking Technology supports technology for 3 parts of the Banking business under J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB): Global Investment Banking (GIB), Global Corporate Banking (GCB) & Treasury Services (TS). GIB works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions and governments, and provides comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. GCB manages the firm’s relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Treasury Services delivers cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card and escrow services that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today.
The Digital Investment Banking Technology team works with the Global Investment Banking partners to define and execute the digital transformation for the business. We constantly strive to find the right balance between due diligence with speed to market, and creativity with discipline in order to produce best-in-class, efficient, and well-designed digital solutions for ourselves and our clients. JPMorgan’s Global Digital Investment Banking technology team’s focus is to deliver a world-class technology platform that provides deal lifecycle efficiencies, analytics, business intelligence & controls for the world’s #1 investment banking franchise.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.