Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
As a product owner and member of our Software Engineering team we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the product development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals. We value high-quality, well-engineered solutions and you will be joining a team of enthusiastic Product leads and technologists with a passion for building software products in the right way.
You will be working in London (with some flexibility to work remotely), in a co-located agile team responsible for all aspects of software delivery. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Ability to forge productive working relationships with product leads, business and technology stakeholders and other team members. Define and design business functionality based on an understanding of product strategy, operational, infrastructural, regulatory and market needs.
- Knowledge of product management techniques (e.g., user journeys/user stories, UX designs, product road mapping, feature matrix)
- Creates and track product related OKRs and works with technology and Operations teams to help realize goals
- Acts as the primary point of contact for several aspects of the product related to stakeholders, partners and customers; manages the process collaboratively via design working groups
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment & concepts
- Experienced working across multiple work streams and teams, flexibility to work with users across different time zones (when required) and within rigid timelines.
- Experience in product management focused on technology products and building strong partnerships with the business operations, technology, other internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in large Transformation Programmes with Product leads, business and technology stakeholders
- Proficiency in SQL, Business Intelligence tools and other data analysis skills a plus
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies (e.g. latest best practices on SDLC, UX, Quality, Cloud and Data)
- Submit your application via ‘Apply now’ button!
- An actual human will look at your application.
- Our recruiter will reach out to you for the initial call to find out about your motivation and expectations.
- You will get to meet with the Hiring Manager
- It’s time for an Offer!
- You join the team
If this role is not good fit for you, but you know someone who you think would be well-suited, share this job description with them!
Company Overview, About Us, Diversity & Inclusion
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a lead global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centres worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.