Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
The Financial Accounting, Infrastructure & Reporting (FAIR) organization is responsible for the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of the Firm’s books and records, while providing reporting to both internal and external clients.
The organization closely examines the general ledger, operating systems and infrastructure controls across the entire lifecycle of the business to ensure the firm’s financial information is accurately depicted for reporting and regulation purposes. This financial information is used by analysts to assess the firm’s financial position; by management to make sound financial decisions; by investors to make informed decisions; and by regulators to supervise and examine the firm appropriately.
The role will be predominantly centred on the Dynamo/Nutmeg program which is responsible for Chase UK, a digital retail bank, which launched in September 2021 and is JPMorgan’s first retail bank outside of the US. As Chase UK continues to expand, in terms of new products and geographical locations, the firmwide integration project team ensure that all of the necessary information flows from the upstream Dynamo systems into the firms wider system architecture to ultimately ensure that the books & records and the regulatory reporting is correct.
If you’re interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities on the Dynamo/Nutmeg program.
This position requires a candidate to provide analysis and program management support; partnering with key contacts to execute on the expansion agenda; liaising across a number of teams to understand differing requirements; escalating and solutioning issues; preparing stakeholder communications; and confidently chairing meetings with senior stakeholders. Additionally, the candidate should be comfortable delivering against ad-hoc and unanticipated requests, both on the Dynamo program and across the wider team as support to the wider team will be required at times.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively summarize complex information and risks in a clear and concise manner
- Proactive and action oriented, with strong analytical skills and ability for problem solving
- Partnership-oriented and team player with ability to communicate and build strong relationships across the organization
- Ability to prioritize requests and concurrently manage multiple deliverables, with minimal oversight
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Vast professional experience, also related financial one
- Familiarity with SAP and JPMC financial processes would be an advantage
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills required
- Detail oriented and precise
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and multi task
- Strong technical skills such as Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SAP knowledge desired.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Confluence and JIRA are a plus
- Must be flexible (capable of team work and independent effort) within a virtual team that encompasses different locations, countries, and time zones.
- Proactive, independent and self-managing.
- A team player and adaptable to changing environment with good interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to agile technology and project management is a plus.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.