Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
- Build and support automation of test cases and embed these within delivery pipelines.
- Strong AWS Platform Skills – Compute (EKS,EC2,etc), Databases (Aurora MySQL,RDS Oracle,RedShift), ELB ,etc
- Good with Python/Java and Shell Scripting
- Good Understanding of Kubernetes; able to work using kubectl commands to debug and check application health
- Exposure to debug applications using centrallized logging (Splunk/ElasticSearch)
- Strong debugging skills – AWS IAM access related issues, network connectivity issues , etc
Good To Have Skills –
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Understanding of AWS Networking related services – VPC,Subnets,Endpoints,etc
- Understanding of NoSQL databases including Graph Databases (Neo4j.etc)
- Exposure to monitor/set up alerts using AWS CloudWatch event rules , Datadog ,etc
- Knowledge on AWS boto3 library to automate operational tasks in AWS
- Good understanding of Infrastructure As Code (IAC) tools – Terraform, Cloudformation,etc
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.