Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments, and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
Key Duties Include
Be part of a team transforming JP Morgan Payments. We are looking for engineers to work on cloud technology and modernize our payment platforms. The primary function of the role is to work as specialists for effective analysis, requirement gathering, scrum master for the Graphite UI where the duties will include but are not limited to:
- Articulate expectations for the product through “Specifications by Example”
- Articulate the “life cycle” of the product that we should expect – i.e. predicted, instructed, confirm
- Own the Data Sourcing Contract and the data mapping of the source system and the target systems, follow-up and ensure that the Data Sourcing Contracts and the Risk Asssessments are diligently completed
- Act as the “Information Owner” for some of the key feeds
- Facilitate definition of “Acceptance Criteria”
- Create User Test Cases
- Participate and run User Acceptance Tests
- Co-ordinate with various feed providers and their teams to ensure we have compliance
- Participation in Migration and Go-Live Strategies
- Inspect and Validate if the data is correct
- Inspect records through Tableau
- Participate in Business Analysis especially as it relates to feeds and the compatibility with the front-end
- Participate in Data Quality Checks and Validation
Experience & Knowledge Essential
- Strong experience working in projects that interact with various stakeholders and technology in a financial domain
- An understanding of code.
- Demonstrable experience acting as the interface between business and technical team
- Experience in functional testing would be ideal.
- Proven experience of delivering analysis in an Agile environment
- Ability to collaborate with business teams in order to understand, translate, review and playback requirements into Logical Data Models, Interface Specifications, Taxonomies and Controlled Vocabularies
- Comfortable to challenge stakeholders across multiple functions
- Self-starter with problem management/resolution and continuous improvement mindset
- Understand development methodologies particularly in a lean/agile environment
- Defining requirements following a specification by example approach.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.