Website Kirklees Council
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Royds Hall.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the Administration Team at Royds Hall School. Working closely with the Administration Manager, this role will deliver a comprehensive, professional and customer focused reception service, in addition to taking responsibility for carrying out administration to support the school. It is a busy and vibrant office within school, with a fast paced and varied workload. Training will be provided so this is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
- Equip staff to deliver their best every day by valuing people and supporting their personal best
- Encourage all pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives
- Ensure staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development
- Encourage continual improvement, developing and sharing good practice with others
- Deliver training and guidance, driving motivation
- Offer great benefits, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development
Royds Hall is one of eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close-knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield. You will see that Royds Hall:
- Offers an exceptional learning environment
- Offers a wide range of professional learning and development opportunities
- Is a vibrant place where pupils are happy, settled and confident
- Has a broad and balanced curriculum
- Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education and in life
Closing Date: 12 Noon – Monday 17th October 2023
Interview Date: Thursday 20th October 2023
Please send completed applications by email to [email protected]
Please note that, unfortunately, we do not accept CVs. The application form can be downloaded and completed from either the SHARE MAT website or from our School website.
SHARE MAT comprises of Lily Park Primary School, Woodside Green, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.
17 October 2023, 12:00 PM