Website Kirklees Council
We are seeking a professional manager with a ‘can do’ attitude to lead and manage our Housing Account Support Team. With experience of managing financial systems, you will be responsible for delivering business critical financial services to consistently high levels of compliance, detail and accuracy.
- Responsibility for the posting of scheduled welfare benefit payments to customer accounts within set timescales, and ensuring financial regulations are adhered to.
- Delivery of an excellent Direct Debit payment service to up to 22,000 tenancies.
- Management of daily, weekly and monthly payment files to multiple customer account types; including garages, home contents insurance, TV licence and miscellaneous tenancy accounts.
- staff absence/shortages
- Management of staff performance including conduct issues
- Performance monitoring to achieve the desired outcomes for the servi
- Problem solving to deal with issues at pace, and with accuracy
- Dealing with complaints and enquiries
- Supporting business critical projects
- Identification of risks and issues
- You will be responsible for all aspects of staff management including but not limited to
- You will provide leadership by acting as an ambassador and a positive role model.
- Staff support and development
- Working in collaboration with other teams in Home and Neighbourhoods and throughout Kirklees
- Working with external partners such as the Department for Work & Pensions, Universal Credit Teams, and Welfare Benefits Teams.
- Managing resources effectively to enable excellent service delivery
- Change management
- Recruitment and Induction planning and implementation
- Team development and training
- Deputising for Neighbourhood Housing Services Manager
Company: Kirklees Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kirklees, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here