Website London North Eastern Railway
As a Senior Research and Insight Manager you will be part of the Analytics Team. We analyse components of the business utilising data to assist LNER in understanding their various areas and what is going on. We give information about trends and activities inside LNER so that we may share success stories and focus efforts where necessary.
- You will lead the development of major customer insight projects and their usage across the business to drive the key strategic commercial and customer experience direction of LNER to ensure that LNER’s ambitious revenue and journey growth targets are achieved.
- The key purpose of this role is to provide customer-focused, actionable and business critical Insight, data and market research.
- You will be expected to procure, manage and disseminate research, data and insight as well as take an active role in leading projects to utilise the information correctly.
- In this role, you will collaborate closely with key business leaders, particularly the Head of Customer
- Experience Strategy and the Head of Digital Experience Strategy, to ensure that key issues are prioritised for the improvement of our customers, which is critical to the company’s long-term success.
- Substantial knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Expert in segmenting customer data, and applying and improving marketing strategies around those customer segments
- Deep expertise in producing insightful and rigorous analysis, particularly in relation to customer behaviour
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Proven motivated self-starter with the ability to work to deadlines
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous significant market research, agency and client side, experience (fmcg or service industry desirable)
- Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional commercial understanding
- A graduate preferably in business, marketing or a research related field
- Seasoned professional in managing agency / supplier relationships
Company: London North Eastern Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here