Website UK Ministry of Defence
About the job
The key duties and responsibilities for the Knowledge Management Senior Officer are;
You will be a part of a team that covers a range of tasks, including;
- Managing knowledge associated with commercial policy, guidance and legislation.
- Working as part of a team to define and implement a knowledge management strategy across the commercial function.
- Maintaining and updating existing knowledge management systems, notably the Commercial Toolkit and Knowledge in Defence.
- Working to enhance and modernise existing knowledge management systems in line with user and government requirements.
- Providing cover for the Commercial Policy Helpdesk, including triaging commercial policy queries, identifying trends and proposing amendments to commercial policy documents.
- Supporting the Policy and Embed team to operationalise and embed new and updated policy and guidance
- Using MS-Forms and power BI
The role is not necessarily limited to the areas of work described above. The job holder will therefore need to be flexible, self-starting and keen to embrace cross boundary working. They will be able to react quickly to rapidly changing priorities.